Sunday, November 17, 2013

Barefoot running update

Barefoot running isn't as easy as I thought it would be, probably because I'm older & my muscles & tendons aren't as supple as they used to be.

I got sore, rested, got unfit (& lazy) and became demotivated.

While travelling in the car recently I heard a person talking about how he learned to run on the internet... this seemed crazy!  I mean, do we need the internet to teach us to walk?  I don't think so... although I was intrigued, especially when he mentioned a technique called POSE running.

I checked it out & gave it a go.  I really connected with it.  For me, it clicked when I felt like I was falling forward as I was running.

If you've tried barefoot running or minimalist running and it didn't work for you, try researching POSE running technique, then give it a go or go to a clinic.  It's taught me how to run... maybe I should learn how to walk too!

4 comments:

Srinivasan Janardhanam said...

Sounds Nice!

Unknown said...

Nice Post & International Standard also. From E2solar

Unknown said...

Nice Post & International Standard also. From E2solar

Sky Support Phone Number said...

Nice blog and thanks for share your a good piece of content with us.