Sunday, September 28, 2008

Quick & easy cannelloni recipe

This is perfect for dad's to cook when mum is away. It quick, easy & cheap.

Ingredients
Chicken, cheese (ricotta, feta, tasty), cannelloni, pasta sauce, spinach, oil.

I cut the chicken in small pieces, cooked it, added the spinach.

I then added the chicken & spinach with a can of pasta sauce, tub of ricotta cheese, some feta cheese & grated tasty cheese (but I think other varieties of cheeses would work well) and mix it all together.

Get the kids to stuff the cannelloni tubes (straight out of the packet) & lay them in a roasting dish. Drizzle with oil (I used rice bran). Cover with another can of pasta sauce, grated cheese & breadcrumbs.

Bake for 35 minutes on 155C or until pasta is cooked.



Serve with salad. My kids loved it & I enjoyed it because it was easy, delicious & the kids ate the lot!

No comments: