Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Lessons my kids have taught me #2

“Be what you are. Give what is yours to give. Have style. Dare.”
Stanley Kunitz (1905 – 2006) American poet


This Christmas my youngest son gave the family gifts. I was most impressed with mine. It was a booklet containing 4 shoulder massage vouchers.

Rather than spending money on stuff I didn't need, he used his skills to develop a unique gift that he knew would be appreciated.

He taught me the best gifts are not usually the ones bought from stores.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I begin to get real money.
It's all about how to select a correct companion who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theblogmoney.com

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started to get real money.
It gets down to choose a proper companion who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]