Saturday, April 21, 2007

Cheer team to promote your brand


Last week on a big run, I thought a company could get excellent mileage by having their "cheer team" 1 or 2 kms from the finish line, or at the finish line.

For every runner, there was an internal satisfaction of doing well, but an external recognition would have been even more rewarding. I know I felt great when my family cheered me on.

I could imagine a company sponsoring a small group of enthusiastic supports to yell and cheer when runners came past. They could wear logos on their tee shirts and have a sign so that participants would know where they were from and a positive imprint would be left about that company.

The cheer team could be made up of employees, they don't have to fit the profile of young women in skimpy outfits.

No comments: